Stator coils for gear motor
The Stator coils for gear motors are conceived to be used in various applications, such as traditional gear motors, electric locks or electronic block for roller shutters.
- Windings on plastic supports of various dimension depending on the final use and developed in co-design with the final customer.
- Windings with class F H wires, diameters from 0.09 up to 0.8.
- Various connection solutions: tin, electrical or magmate soldering.
- Possibility of co-moulding able to guarantee a superior IP degree and a better electrical insulation.
- Thermal protection on request.
||23 × 23 × 32 cm